1-to-1 private tutoring for all aspects of the photographic workflow:
- How to use your camera
- Proper exposures
- Best focusing techniques
- How to shoot sunrises, sunsets, portraits, landscapes, street candids, sports action, and events
- Post-processing and file management (Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop)
- On-location shoots
In-person or Online. Private Lessons are $65 per hour. Scheduling times and locations are very flexible with weekday, weekend, and night availability. Contact Nick for more information or to schedule a session.
- Basic Digital Photography I – @ Chelmsford Comunity Education
- October 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- November 19th, 26th
- December 3rd
- Registration Closed
- Basic Digital Photography I – @ Prescott School Community Center in Groton
- October 2nd, 9th, 12th, 16th, 19th, 23rd
- Registration Closed
- Basic Digital Photography I: @ Lunenburg Public Library
- January 27th
- February 3rd, 10th, 18th 24th
- March 2nd
- Register directly with the Lunenburg Library.
- Basic Digital Photography I: Tyngsborough Library and Lawrence Library in Pepperell: Planning late-Winter/early-Spring 2020.
- Basic Digital PHotography II: 2020
- iPhone Photography: offered again in 2020
- Stretching Your Frame of Mind Boston Weekend Photography Workshop with Joe Baraban. September 25th – 29th. Click Here for more info. Completed.
- Stretching Your Frame of Mind New York – the Five Boroughs Photography Workshop with Joe Baraban. September 17th – 23rd. Completed.
- Stretching Your Frame of Mind Milan and Lake Como Photography Workshop with Joe Baraban. May 2020 – SOLD OUT
Life Before Photoshop with Joe Baraban: One exposure, one frame, one click.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019 @ 6:30pm
- Location: Old Town Hall, 10 Kendall Road, Tyngsborough, MA
- Sponsored by the Tyngsborough Public Library
- View the presentation on Facebook HERE:
Professional Photographer Joe Baraban presented images and stories from his 50 years of shooting professionally for clients from Coca Cola to Hennessy, Cessna to United Air Lines and Boeing, and from Microsoft to IBM and HP. He has shot the full line car brochures for Acura, Saturn, and Range Rover, not to mention campaigns for Acura, Jaguar, Mazda, and Ford. The tourism departments for Alberta, Canada, Pennsylvania, Alabama, and Texas have contracted Joe to shoot images for their state campaigns. Joe spent his early years shooting for AP, UPI, and was a Black Star photographer. Over the years, National Geographic, Life, Texas Monthly, Time, Geo, Newsweek, and the New York Times Magazine have used Joe for several of their editorial assignments. Teaching people how to use their artistic eye has always been one of Joe’s passions, and he’s conducted his personal workshops around the world and also with organizations including: The Maine Media Workshop (twenty-seven years), The Santa Fe Workshop, The Julia Dean Workshop in Hollywood, The South Florida Workshop, The Pacific Northwest School of Art on Whidbey Island, The Texas Photographic Workshop, Objectif’s, a photographic organization in Singapore, and The Houston Center for Photography. Joe has also conducted continuing education classes at Rice University. Click Here to learn more about Joe.
Photography Lessons – Photography Classes – Photography Tutoring – Photography Workshops
Tyngsborough – Chelmsford – Dracut – Lowell – Billerica – Dunstable – Nashua – Hollis – Hudson
Online Lessons are also available