1-to-1 private tutoring for all aspects of the photographic workflow:
- How to use your camera
- Proper exposures
- Best focusing techniques
- How to shoot sunrises, sunsets, portraits, landscapes, street candids, sports action, and events
- Post-processing and file management (Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop)
- On location shoots
In-person or Online. Private Lessons are $50 per hour. Scheduling times and locations are very flexible with weekday, weekend, and night availability. Contact Nick for more information or to schedule a session.
- How to Take Great Photographs – @ Prescott School Community Center – Groton, MA – begins January 2, 2019. Register Here.
- Basic Digital Photography – FREE – in Pepperell, MA – starts January 8, 2019 – Register Here
- Basic Digital Photography – FREE – Tyngsborough, MA – starts January 23, 2019 – Register Here
- iPhone Photography – @ Prescott School Community Center, Groton, MA – February 2, 2019 – Register Here
- No Workshops scheduled at this time.
Photography Lessons – Photography Classes – Photography Tutoring – Photography Workshops
Tyngsborough – Chelmsford – Dracut – Lowell – Billerica – Dunstable – Nashua – Hollis – Hudson
Online Lessons are also available