Private and group lessons, as well as field trips and workshops, are available for beginning to advanced photographers. Please contact Nick for additional information or to sign up for a lesson. Contact Nick
Nick is available to provide 1-to-1 private tutoring for all aspects of the photographic workflow. Click HERE or more information.
Classes & Group Lessons Schedule
Digital Photography Basics (live remote online course) – In this live remote online basic photography class you will learn how and why to operate your camera in manual mode and how to expose your images correctly for great photos. You will learn that there are many “correct” exposures and how to choose the one that best captures your vision. Topics for this class includes:
- Understanding Your Camera
- How to expose for great images & exposure recipes
- Focusing and Depth of Field
- How to shoot portraits and silhouettes
- Visual Elements of Composition
- How to capture great landscape images
This course consists of:
- 4 2-hour live remote sessions for a total of 8 hours
- Course notes and slides
- Review and critique of submitted images each week
Dates for next course:
- Beginning July 17th for 4 weeks
- 7/17; 7/24; 7/31; 8/7
- 6:30PM EDT
Fee and Registration
- Fee: 20% discount, $99, if you register by midnight July 8th.
- Register HERE
Contact Nick for more info.
- No Workshops scheduled at this time.